Happy 5th Debut Anniversary Yong Hwa oppa

10월 7일 배우 정용화씨의 태뷔 5주년 진심으로 촉하합니다~~


Happy 5th Debut Anniversary my beloved Yong Hwa oppa!!!
 
아이고~ 시간이 정말 빨리지나 가세요~

이 5년동안 너무 수고하셨습니다 오빠

Out of these 5 years, I have been Oppa's hardcore fan for 3 years already. From the moment I watched you playing guitar in HEARTSTRINGS, my life has been changed dramatically.



You exposed me to the Korean culture and K-Pop. I started listening to Korean songs nearly everyday and started being an official BOICE. I also started to worship Korea and everything Korean related. I started learning the Korean language by myself because I want to understand everything that you say without having to rely on subtitles. I even learnt how to accept spicy food because I want to be able to enjoy Korean food like you do. I even pierced my ears to have the same number of piercings as you (also wear the same earrings as you) ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

You made me want to go explore Korea so desperately (and because of that...I finally have a dream that motivates me in life)

There are still a lot of things which you have taught me or inspired me in life which (obviously) you don't know, but I'm really really thankful for EVERYTHING. You are the very first K-Pop artiste who I love and will forever to remain as the number 1 star in my heart (of course in other Boices' hearts too) xoxo

당신은 제 인생을 바뀠어요~

In short, thanks for your existence in this planet and thanks for being in the show business, its a great honour to be your BOICE 너무 너무 너무 감사드립니다!

그 어떤 일이 생기더라도, 전 항상 오빠를 응원해요! 화이팅!

영원히 사랑합니다 용화오빠 ♥♥

오빠는 알고있으면 좋겠다~ 쮸 쮸~

Quote to share: I think that I must not forget the original intention even if the environment surrounding me has changed ~Jung Yong Hwa (CN Blue)

 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Fionism . Theme by STS.