Memory Lane of 2013 & New Year Resolutions for 2014

Hey guys! It's 2014 today!

Gosh I still am taken aback by the fact that 2013 is already GONE!

2013 was an amusing year for me, to go down the memory lane a bit:

Jan 2013: Got my 3rd and 4th piercings

Feb 2013: Got my 5th and 6th piercings
               Started my Uni first year

Mar 2013: Met my favourite Youtuber Dave Days and got a kiss from him xD
             
April 2013: Performed my very first K-pop Dance with the Korean Society members

May 2013: Went to CN Blue concert
                Got in Korean Society committee

June 2013: Had my first Uni exams

July 2013: Went to Sydney for the first time

Aug 2013: Participated in the Korean Society's welcome party-first time attending a Korean event

Sept 2013: Went to K-wave for the first time
                Performed a K-pop Dance again in Uni, this time I was the one who organized everything

Oct 2013: Started to study like shit for my exams...so no major things

Nov 2013: 2nd exam in Uni. Ended up badly but managed to pass everything ><
                Got my very first salary

Dec 2013: My 1 month internship
                Met up with my #Addiction Daphne Froggy....like FINALLY
                Attended #Addiction's wedding as a bridesmaid
                Hung out with my blogger idol Chanwon
                Went to Doraemon exhibition
                First time spending new year's eve outside home

I know my life is as simple as a 2-year-old kid's very first ABC book because I don't really have much major things going on in my life, but I am grateful for the fact that I'm still living on this planet. 2013 was quite a new turning point of my life because not only it's my last teenage year, but also it's the start of my life as a Melbourne UNI student, which I am proud of.


As for my 2014, today the very first day, I slept in till 12pm because I'm a bit sick these days. Before I started to watch the last 5 episodes of MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE, I decided to come up here to write about my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS :p

Perhaps...It's just a rough guideline for me to live through 2014 without wasting it like shit again :p

1! STUDY HARDER!! GET BETTER GRADES

2! Keep my room tidy ALL THE FREAKING TIME

3! Drink honey lemon EVERY GOD DAMN DAY

4! Sleep early and wake up on time and not rolling in the bed with the phone for a freaking hour

5! Jot down things in a diary so I won't be so forgetful and to prevent procrastination

6! Read more USEFUL things

7! Get an 8 for my upcoming IELTS [I suppose this should be in the top 3 of the list :/]

8! Practice guitar more

9! Learn more Korean

10! Get a 25inch waist and hit 45KG

11! Get a boyfriend?!?! Sounds desperate LOL

12! Blog more diligently

13! Get better skin

14! Exercise EVERY WEEK

15! Earn more money

16! Go on a trip alone with my own friends with my own money

17! Learn something new: cocktail making/coffee making/skateboard

18! Don't leave things till the very last minute

Of course there are still tonnes of things which I may have forgotten right now, but I will definitely add them into this list whenever I remember them!

I just can't be contented with these right?! *laughs*
It's time I learn from my past mistakes and get my ass up to get things done! 


♥♥ Have a Happy 2014 EVERYONE ♥♥



☮ Quote to share:-
For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!

4 comments

  1. I share almost the same resolution with u! almost everything, except the bf thingy. LOL, I have my love one ady. I don't think ur 2013 pass like a 2 year old kid. its SPECIAL! more special when u can meet ur favourite youtuber. and be a bridemaid, I nvr be a bridemaid of anyone before!!! So desperately want to be bridemaid. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good one! anyway happy new year! hope u will achieve all! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa lao...!!! so many things to do... i have the almost same with u .... but some of it i have already done la... kaka
    EARN MONEY is the most important lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你的2013很精彩,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Fionism . Theme by STS.